Thursday, December 22, 2011

LocknLock - Lunchbox with Double Zip Bag

After having tried several lunchboxes for my son, I finally found the one that I am satisfied with. This lunch box is very compact, but fits more than enough for my son. In fact I fill the box only halfway. When the box arrived my son was surprised to see that it was so small and started telling me that his friends in school will freak out because it is so small :). He took it to school and the conversation when he got back went like this.

Me: How did it go? Did your friends see the box?
He: Yes, they freaked out because it looked small.
Me: What did you tell them?
He: I told them everything fit in it.
Me: :)

The main thing I liked about this box is the double zipper. It is very easy for my son to open the bag and take the boxes out. I do not have to worry about anything leaking out of the box. The set has the bag, chopsticks and two boxes. One box has a divider which can be removed.

This lunchbox can be found at LocknLock website.


One of the box has an insert which is removable. I keep the veggies in one and fruits in one.


The double zipper is very helpful and my son loves it. See how the bag opens out.


So compact :)


Lunch box ready for school. I have it filled only half the way. :)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment