Sunday, December 25, 2011

LocknLock EZ Lock and Silby Dome Container

I have been eyeing these silby dome containers for a while and could not resist buying it during the recent holiday sale. The set consists of 8 inch, 7 inch and 6 inch size dome containers. The base is ceramic and is oven safe. The containers are also airtight and perfect for a variety of uses.

The smallest is perfect for my kitchen blog and the big one is the right size for storing Indian bread. I used these at a recent party and they looked elegant. I did not have to worry about things drying out and I can think of tons of uses for these. Wondering why I did not order the dome containers earlier :).

I store the containers by stacking the plates separately and stacking the lids separately. The smallest container fits inside the biggest. Thrilled to have these in the kitchen.






We received the EZ Lock containers as part of our supporters program this month. The size seem to be right to carry snacks around for kids and they also stack well in the cabinet. I also use these to store fruits and cut vegetables. Love the light pink color of the lids. Nice size containers to have around for a lot of stuff.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment