Thursday, December 29, 2011

LocknLock - Ceramic Wok and 12 cup Boroseal Glass Container

We received these beauties as part of the supporters program this month. The cookplus vitamin wok is big and is perfect for stir frys and much more. The red color is vibrant and pleasant and this wok gets added to my other locknlock ceramic cookware. The nonstick coating is non-toxic and there is even heat distribution. Cleanup is a breeze and I am loving it.




We also received this huge 12 cup glass container with handle. I have a ton of glass containers in various sizes  ranging from 1/2 cup to 4 cups and was excited to receive one in this size. It is perfect for making lasagna or layered biriyani. The lid has a handle which helps with carrying the box. The container is deep and the lid is air tight. I love the lids on the locknlock containers compared to another brand I used to have since the locknlock lids are easier to handle and seals tight.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment