Monday, October 17, 2011

LocknLock Slender Container with Two-Way Flip Top

I am not new to LocknLock flip top containers, but these two-way flip tops are the recent addition to my pantry and I find these to be very convenient. The containers are slender and perfect in the pantry. I have 4 of these and totally love them. These are available in various sizes and is also coming up this Friday (Oct 21st) in the happy hour deal. Grab these at a wonderful price. 

LocknLock containers usually have latches on all four sides, but the slender ones have the latches only on two sides and that makes it even more convenient to open. They are also airtight and overall I am loving these containers.


Their slim design makes it easy to grab from the pantry. 


The opening on one side is big.


And the other side is smaller. You can pour stuff out of this small opening without a whole bunch falling out. Even my 3 yr old can use this without making a mess.


Another thing I love is the ribbed sides. That gives a grip when taking from the pantry.


LocknLock also has the one-way flip top containers which are also convenient for day to day items since you do not have to open the box fully.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment