Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LocknLock Pitcher(s) with Travel Lid (Priced at $7.65 in Clearance)

LocknLock recently added these colorful pitchers to their clearance section. For the price of $7.65 you get two pitchers and each one comes with a regular lid and also a travel lid. No more messes when you are travelling.

They have a slim design and I have been using the smaller one for few months now. It fits in the refrigerator door and there is absolutely no leaks. Now that is a big relief for me given the countless times we had to clean the kitchen because our old pitcher leaked.

This is a good price for 2 pitchers. Grab it while you can. LocknLock also has this pitcher in red and green.




I own the small pitcher and this is the test I did (This is with the regular lid with the pour spout). Can you see that there is absolutely no water leaking? In fact I kept shaking it and jamming it while taking the picture and there was absolutely no leak.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment