Saturday, October 8, 2011

LocknLock Mixing Bowls Feedback

I had posted about these mixing bowls earlier. After using it for a couple of months, I am back to write more about it. When I got them I thought they were pretty small and will be of not much use, but I was totally wrong. It looks like I have been grabbing these bowls for pretty much anything in the kitchen. In fact, I have used this bowl in a lot of posts and I have shown a few here.

Their size makes it perfect to use for mixing dry ingredients or for making small quantities of dough. I use these to prepare batter most of the time. They also look good in the pictures for the blog. They are sturdy and dishwasher safe.

These bowls seem to play an important role be it for baking or for regular cooking. I am glad I purchased these and you can find them at LocknLock website. The item numbers for these bowls in the LocknLock website are LCB1181 and LCB1151.


LocknLock has a lot of sales, so keep watching.

Mixing Bowls

Thenkuzhal

Spinach Potato Bonda










Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment