Friday, October 14, 2011

LocknLock Fajita Set (Priced at $6.26 right now)

Yippee, the LocknLock supporters program items arrived recently and I am all excited. I had few on my wish list and we received those as well. Let us see the first item. This is the Fajita Set which basically has 2 round containers.

This set is right now in clearance for $6.26. Now that is a steal. Hurry up if you have been dreaming of having an airtight spice kit. It works and I have been using my spice kit for more than 6 months now. Hop on to LocknLock website and look for this in the clearance section.

More on the set now. One container has 7 dividers. 6 of those measure 0.88 cup and the center one measures 0.76 cup. The divided container is perfect for a spice kit that is present in pretty much every Indian kitchen. A neat way to organize whole spices or spice powders. All the spices are in one place and since the container is air tight, the spices remain fresh. 



There is also a cute spoon which comes with the divided container. It holds 5cc (1 tsp) and it sits on the lid. As you can see from the pictures, there is an inner flat lid which has a floral pattern and keeps the spices from mixing up.

\

Pretty dividers.


I have the same divided container in blue color and see how my seasoning ingredients are all organized.


The other container is the same size as the divided container, but it does not have the dividers. This is perfect to store tortillas, Indian flat bread, pizza or papad. I have one of this and have been using it to store papads because I had issues with insects getting into the papads. Since the box is air-tight, nothing gets in and the papads stay fresh.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment