Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Spinach Pesto Sandwich with Veggie Pattie

Today was a long day at work and I was in no mood to make anything elaborate for dinner. I decided to make mac & cheese for the kids so I could finish up my other chores while they eat. Not a sound from the two while they finished up the dinner .. wish all nights were like this where I don't have to constantly keep telling them to stop watching TV and to eat. They love any form of pasta.

Then K was home and said he had to leave in 20 minutes. The only thing which I could possibly think of making was a sandwich with boca veggie pattie. I had made spinach pesto earlier in the week and replaced cheese with this pesto and voila we had a nice tasty burger for dinner.

Then the usual cleaning chores and I was glad to hit the bed finally.


Spinach pesto recipe can be found in my cooking blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment