Monday, July 25, 2011

Ceramic Frying Pan + 50% off LocknLock BPA-Free containers and cookware

Another sweet deal from LocknLock. Hop on to KGBDeals to get $30 worth of LocknLock stuff for $15. Now would be the time to get those items on the wish list. :)

Also check out LocknLock HAPPY HOUR deals where items are 70% off.

Now about the ceramic frying pan which I have been using for the past 2 months. Love everything about it. It is non-stick and cleanup is a breeze. I have used it for a variety of things like browning burritos with no oil, making an Indian sweet, which is really sticky and needs constant stirring and for a lot of stir frys.

I am reaching out to it pretty much every day and like it so much that I have chosen the pan for my 100th post giveaway. Read more about the giveaway here.


Making Mysore Pak in ceramic pan.


Browning burrito with no oil.


Making Indian Sloppy Joes.


Many more uses for this pan.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment