Friday, July 8, 2011

LocknLock Spice Kit

It is every little girl's dream to own a spice kit. I have seen my grandma use aluminium spice kits and my mom use stainless steel ones. I started off with a stainless steel spice kit and it served me well for almost 10 yrs. When I saw this spice kit at LocknLock website I loved it and decided to retire my stainless steel kit. This one from LocknLock is airtight, colorful and the spoon can be attached to the tray. I love that feature as I don't have to run around looking for a spoon during the busy morning hours.

This is my favorite LocknLock product and what better way to kick start by talking about my favorite.

There are 7 compartments and they keep things organized. It also looks great in the pantry. I have had quite a few friends ask me about it and I have gotten my friends hooked on it too. These come in two sizes and of course I have both of them :). Smaller one is for daily use spices and the bigger one is for spices like fenugreek, fennel, etc. which are not used on a daily basis.

Link to purchase the spice kit is given  below.


Enjoy!

1 comment: