Monday, September 19, 2011

LocknLock Salad Bowl

We received this huge salad bowl as part of our supporters program for September. I already own one of these and I have to say that this is HUGE. I use it primarily for storing snacks since LocknLock is airtight and my snacks stay fresh. The festival season is here and I have started making snacks. This container comes in handy and now I have 2 to store more snacks. :)

This salad bowl's capacity is 21 cups and has a handle too making it easy to carry the bowl around. So you can toss everything for a salad and carry it over to a potluck. Everything remains fresh.


Lock & Lock Round Salad Bowl with Handle, 21-Cup, 169-Fluid Ounces




Lock & Lock Round Salad Bowl, 14-Cup, 115-Fluid Ounces


I had also purchased salad bowls in different sizes and the good thing is that they all nest together. What a space saver. As you can see I store the idli batter in one of these and the batter remains fresh. I use the smaller bowl to store fruits. These bowls have made my kitchen much organized.

We also received an airless container, water bottle and a zen container which I will talk about in future posts.



LocknLock is also having an inventory clearance with lots of cool items. They have containers, mats, etc. all at a very low price. Time to stock up.


Also check out their happy hour deals. There is a vitamin pan coming up tomorrow. I have it and love it. It is my go to pan for most stuff these days. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment