Sunday, September 25, 2011

LocknLock Bisfree Leak Proof Water Bottle

Checkout next week's incredible happy hour deals. I have these items and love them. 

Lock & Lock Happy Hour - Save up to 70%!



This water bottle is the new add on to my collection. It is perfect for the gym or for any outing. It is made of Tritan and the definition from the website is as follows.

What is Tritan™?
Tritan™ is a new material developed by a Eastman Chemical. It is made of pure copolyester which is safe for humans and environment.



I had always wanted to try out the bisfree line and now it is possible. The plastic is durable and the bottle does not leak. Hubby used to borrow my bottle for the gym, but now he has his own and he loves it. It is available in orange and blue also. It also has measurements marked if you are going to mix some juice or energy drink. The bottle has this glossy appearance and it looks very pretty. Check it out friends.


It has this cute insert which is removable. I am planning to purchase one in orange since that is my favorite color.


Will be back with more deals .. stay tuned.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment