Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Storing Candy and Fall Back Special + Sweepstakes

Hope everyone had a blasting Halloween. Without knowing that we had a big bag of candy, I purchased another huge bag. Added to that we went to a carnival in the evening and then the kids went trick or treating. Now that means we did not have any kids visit us and I have this huge bag of candy sitting on the table. 

So off I go and grab my LocknLock salad bowl to store these goodies. All of them fit perfectly and they are now going to be stored in the basement. I will transfer a small quantity to smaller LocknLock boxes for the kids. The bowl is huge and holds a large amount of candy. Easy to carry the huge box, thanks to the sturdy lid.



Also check out the Fall Back Special sale at LocknLock. I have those colored containers in my pantry and they are perfect for storing flour and dry beans. Also they have a sweepstakes this week where one purchaser will receive a $100 gift card. Exciting right. 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment