Friday, August 12, 2011

LocknLock Living Box

I love being part of the LocknLock supporters program. It makes my day when I open the box to see the surprise gifts. So this month we received the colorful yellow living box along with other exciting items which I will talk about in future posts. I have been using LocknLock living boxes for the past 6 months and I am totally impressed with them. I already own one in green and 4 in pink. Yeah, I like them so much. 

They collapse flat when not in use and can be set up in few seconds. They look so pleasant and adds color to the room. Easy to open and close for even my 3 yr old. The window in front lets you know the contents without having to open the box. There is also this cute leafy pattern in front.

This new addition has a pleasant yellow color and looks neat in the living room. My 6 year old loved it and decided to keep it for his books. He himself arranged the books in the box and set it in the corner. Apart from books I store the winter clothes in these and they look organised. They come in different colors and sizes. 

There are lots of uses for these boxes. You can keep one in the car for all the miscellaneous stuff and so on.

Lock & Lock Living Box, Straight Zipper, 21.2 by 14-1/2 by 11-Inch, Yellow, Window Type


See how it collapses flat.


Choose the size which best fits for you. Nice and roomy.


My 6 yr old arranged his books in it.


Lock & Lock Living Box, Straingt Zipper, 16.5 by 16.5 by 11-Inch, Green, Window Type

Winter clothes.



Lock & Lock Living Box, Round Zipper, 21.2 by 14-1/2 by 7-Inch, Pink, Window Type


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. thats really a very handy n comfortable storage unit....lovely designs n colors...thanx for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete